Sensory ItZooms turns your iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPod Touch or iPad into a powerful high definition visual magnifier and zooming close-up camera.
ItZooms makes small items look bigger, ideal for high definition close-up photography and viewing. Make small text in books and newspapers readable, study and photograph small objects and labels, see menus in the dimly lit restaurant.
Sensory ItZooms is developed by experts in vision technology, and we look to use the power of the iPhone and iPad to provide a high performance cost effective alternative to dedicated hand held magnifiers.
+ Feature Summary;
- ItZooms has 10 levels of magnification with the maximum of 8x times zoom - great for close up photography.
- ItZooms uses the high quality front facing iSight camera (iPhone 5 iSight Camera is 8 megapixel resolution, iPad iSight Camera is 5 megapixel resolution) or flip for rear facing camera
- Torchlight option using the inbuilt flash (iPhone and iPod Touch only)
- ItZooms allows a high definition close up photograph to be taken or capturing a magnified document for later viewing. Photographs are stored in the large iPhone or iPad Photo Gallery, from where they can be zoomed further or edited.
- ItZooms has a camera flip button to use the Front facing camera, to study, zoom and photograph your facial features close up!
- An Invert Function changes the display contrast.
ItZooms leverages the power and quality of the iPhone 5 and iPad iSight cameras, high resolution retina displays, large memory, processing power, built in accessibility features and long battery life.
ItZooms takes advantage of the high resolution Retina displays on the iPhone 5 (1136x640 pixel display resolution, 4 inch widescreen) and iPad (2048x1536 pixel display resolution, 9.7 inch backlit)
ItZooms is easy to use, with a small number of touch controls that are fully Apple iOS VoiceOver speech compliant.
Transmit the magnified image from ItZooms to a large TV with ease. We recommend Apple TV for easy wireless display of your iPad or iPhone display to any TV with HDMI input.