The Night Nanny app reacts to noise, like crying, and plays soothing music to your baby. The app also displays relaxing visuals to your baby when triggered. Three soothing songs are included with the app. The app will randomly play a song and randomly choose a visual to display when triggered.
Night Nanny app is really easy to use:
1. Place the device in the room with your baby. Please make sure that the baby can not reach the device (attached chargers and cords pose a risk to young children)
2. (Optionally) Place the device so that your baby can see the screen
3. If it's the first time you are using the app, you should calibrate the microphone (Settings > Calibrate Microphone.) The app will be calibrated to the ambient noise in your babies room.
4. You can adjust the trigger sensitivity of the app in the Settings screen (all babies are different after all.)
5. You can also adjust the length of time the music will play for. We found that 15 minutes do the trick in most cases.
6. You can see how many times the app was activated in the Statistics screen
The Night Nanny app is NOT a replacement for good parenting. If your baby keeps crying, please investigate.