INDS Data Manager by Jeppesen and Honeywell provides pilots and operators, who subscribe to INDS subscriptions, the ability to seamlessly upload
their flight critical databases directly to the Honeywell avionics, through a wireless connection, to the aircraft using an iPad and a supported connected
gateway. This iPad application is a first for the aviation industry. With the proper aircraft equipment and configuration, it will greatly improve efficiencies in the data update process. By combining the subscription data distribution and data loader process into one simple too, it will save pilots and operators time and cost uploading their aircraft with flight critical information each cycle.
AIRCRAFT & HARDWARE CONFIGURATION REQUIREMENTS:
Pilatus PC-12 NG configured with Primus Apex Integrated Flight Deck and compatible Aspen Avionics CG-100 Connected Panel.
You will get the following with INDS Data Manager:
• Ability to download INDS subscription databases direct to the iPad
• Ability to upload INDS subscription databases direct to the avionics
• Filter services by phase of update (download to iPad, upload to aircraft)
• Filter services by aircraft tail
• Filter services by service type (Electronic Charts, NavData, Terrain)
• View subscription information by aircraft tail, including:
- Aircraft registration number
- Aircraft make & model
- Subscription type and description
- Cycle ID
- Current cycle date
- Next cycle date
- Subscription service renewal date
- Coverage ID and description
• Ability to queue up all service downloads to the iPad using the “Download All” feature
• Ability to queue up all service uploads to the avionics using the “Upload All” feature
• Date stamp of last successful upload to the avionics by service
• Links to important INDS website pages, including Notices & Alerts, Modified Data Report and INDS Update Schedule
• Access to help guide
• View account information including customer name and account number
Note 1: You must have an active INDS Data Manager subscription in order to log into the application and access data updates.
Note 2: Note 2: iPad1 not supported, iPad 2 compatible, iPad Air not tested.