Mountain Bike Route Tracker - GPS Location, Cycle, Ride, Mountain, Hill Tracking; is an awesome route tracking application which uses the iPhones’ (all iOS devices) built in GPS to determine the user’s location. Monitor speed, direction, location and plan all your daily training workouts and pinpoint exact whereabouts.
This app is suitable for tracking your location wherever you go, simply say start stacking it will record the whole path you’re taking. Stay safe, track your location while monitoring your performance.
The app stores all information to Core Data, so no matter what, your data is always stored. The app can run in the background too which makes it great for multitasking. Pause tracking, resume, stop, if needed for your convenience.
• GPS Location, Run, Walk, Jogging, Workout Training Tracking, Driving, Cycle, Travel
• Ability to track your location via GPS
• Ability to save your tracings (Core Data) Loss-less format
• Ability to export the saved tracking in GPX format for integration with MAC & Windows map positioning and tracking software
• Ability to share route information on social network sites like (Facebook and Twitter), and also via email
• Swipe gestures to select and delete your routes
• Quick and Easy start and overall use
• Daily summary information about your routes that you took on the same day
• Total summary of all of your routes, so that you can see how many miles/kms you took with this app since you're using it, it also displays the total time you spent while tracking
• Ability to change the speed format from km/h to mph or nautical miles/knots
• iPhone Retina Display Support
• iPhone 5 Optimized for better visuals
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit Aleksus support or email us directly at email@example.com, or www.aleksus.co.uk. We love to hear from you, so please do not hesitate to contact us