In the year 2020, all the museum of the world have been infested with evil creatures: THE FIREGHOST.
Their aim is to destroy the most beautiful paintings in the world. Your mission is to prevent the destruction of the artistic heritage of humanity.
Paintings of Fire is a Physics puzzle game.
Build a tower from botton to top, to reach and destroy the fireghost before the time runs out and the paintings is on fire.
1 - tap on the sketch area to start drawing a brick
2 - drag the box to define the size of the brick
3 - release the finger to create and drop the brick.
After the fun, the player can "study", directly from within the game, the information about the paintings, the historical periods and painters.
The main features of the game are:
- 100 paintings to be saved (25 free with advertisement, 75 with inApp Purchase - the full version is advertisement free);
- 300 levels to solve (each painting must be saved in the Easy, Medium and Hard mode);
- 3 types of FireGhost;
- 5 types of bricks with which to build the towers;
- 9 types of bases to use as a basis to "support" the tower;
- 5 types of barrier;
- 4 types of "barrels" that impede the player;
- 7 types of enemies to defeat;
- 6 types of bonus/malus that can add or subtract time and/or points;
- dynamic mode of play based on the touchscreen;
- positional audio stereo.
"study" mode(requires a internet connection):
- the description of all 100 paintings;
- history and works of 36 painters;
- vision of high-resolution images of individual paintings;
- history of the main "cultural movements";
- description of the main types of painting.
More information will be added in future releases.
The information is provided by wikipedia.
See official trailers on Youtube http://youtu.be/jzxL4gYo2fY
See official page on facebook https://www.facebook.com/PaintingsOfFire
See official page on Google+ https://plus.google.com/118176285993659221927/
Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/PaintingsOfFire