What is: 6 + 9 + 7 = ? How about: 23 + 15 + 31 + 9= ? And how about: 93 + 64 + 39 + 77 + 24 = ?
The best app for practicing ADDING MULTIPLE NUMBERS.
- Select adding 3, 4 or 5 numbers.
- Select adding numbers up to: 10, 20, 30, 50 or 100
For Elementary / Primary School Math.
- Learn / practice multiple numbers addition
- Add 3, 4 or 5 numbers
- Add numbers up to: 10, 20, 30, 50 or 100
- Great for improving mental math skills
- MQuiz - math quiz - apps are loved by students, educators and parents.
- Bright, clear and easy to use interface
- Numbers are randomly generated and will not repeat in the same sequence (not flash cards)
- Setup the difficulty levels:
1. Adding 3, 4 or 5 numbers
2. Adding numbers up to: 10, 20, 30 , 50, 100
- Choose the number of questions per quiz
- Highlights incorrect answers for learning purpose
- Result as percentage and the number of mistakes
- With timer
- Built for iPad, iPhone and iPod.
Check other math quiz apps in the MQuiz collection:
- MQuiz Three Digit Numbers
- Addition and Subtraction
- MQuiz Adding Decimals
- MQuiz Subtracting Decimals
- MQuiz Integer Addition
- MQuiz Integer Subtraction
- MQuiz Mixed Integer Addition and Subtraction
- MQuiz Square Root
- MQuiz Square Number
- MQuiz Negative Number Line