iBookworm is for people who like to read. Simply scan a book's ISBN bar code, and iBookworm will quickly download information about the book, and add it to your reading list.
You can buy books from your reading list too. Tap on a book, then tap Find a Copy. You can search the iBook Store, and several other stores, for the book you'd like to buy.
You have more fun reading if you share. To help you, iBookworm lets you share books on your favorite social networks, via email, and even SMS. Tap on a book, then tap Share.
• Quick and Easy Scanning: With a redesigned scanner, you can scan many books without stopping. iBookworm looks up books online in the background, so you can keep scanning while it works.
• Manual ISBN Input: If you have a book with no barcode on the back, you can manually enter an ISBN number too.
• Find a Copy: See a book you like at a friend's house or in the office? iBookworm helps you find a copy of the book you're looking for in the iBook Store, and several online stores.
• Share: If you've recently discovered a great book, iBookworm lets you share that with your friends, really easily.
• Bounceback: If you're in an area where your signal isn't strong enough to download information about a book, iBookworm will bounce back and try again the next time it's opened up.
iBookworm is for readers, by a reader. In fact, I prototyped it in Barnes and Noble in New York City. I hope you like it!