"On-site Photo" is an application for those who take pictures of constructions at work.
You enter a name of a site and can take a maximum of three photos by touching "Camera" button.
Also, you have no hassle like selecting an e-mail address because your data can be sent to a preset address or the Cloud such as DropBox and EverNoteby by simply touching "Enter" button.
(The character code of the output file is UTF8. If the characters get garbled, please change the character code with a character code conversion software.)
This application obtains GPS information internally even though it does not show on the application. You can check the location of photos taken.
(How to Use)
- Register "Name of Site" as initial setting if needed.
- Date and time is automatically set.
- You simply touch "Enter" button after you take photos and write a comment.
- You can see on-site photos taken with comments in the past when you check "Photo List".
- Simple format with only "Date", "Name of Site", and "Comment".
- You can enter information easily because "Name of Site" is registered as master information.
- Please contact us if you have any questions, problems, and requests on this application.