Talk the walk and walk the talk. DubTrail allows you to record a memo with synchronized audio and GPS data. When playing back, just tap the map to move the audio to that location. Use it any time you are on the move and need to take notes about your journey without stopping.
• Recording will continue in the background while you use other apps or when the screen is off.
• DubTrail will resync if your recording is interrupted by a phone call.
• Trails are named using their start and end points, or choose a custom name.
• Supports Bluetooth headsets and similar devices.
• Export GPS data in GPX or KML format.
• Works best on devices with GPS built in.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.