-- Easy to memorize with Exciting Game play!!
-- Fastest way to learn Japanese words by exciting interaction game with all-around enriched content
-- Go through once before JLPT can refresh your memory.
1. Easy Game play --- just 1 minute multiple choice game
2. All-Round exercises ---Total 13 Combinations of Q & A including: Japanese Words, Hiragara, katakana, Kanji, Picture and Human Sound mp3
3. Learning Records --- Game Based Learning is most efficient way to memorize Japanese vocabulary
4. Comprehensive Contents**********
-- 720 Japanese Language Proficiency N5 Test Words
-- Pronunciation mp3
-- Japanese Flash Card with Pictures
-- Over 400 pictures for stimulate your word memory
-- 5 Examinations including high frequency words in past paper of JLPT N5 Test
-- 72 rounds with 38 japan scenic
5. Easy for new comer of Japanese Learner, Challenging for Experts!
6. Playing in Japanese Style World make you feel good during learning
7. Banner Ad Free, Install once and Not Necessary to online,update before Test
This Game is better than books and other MC games to memorize words!
Anytime and Anywhere to learn Japanese Words easily.
Updates are scheduled before test in July, please “like” our Facebook page to get further information-- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ruby-play-Japanese-Words/372340082884192
13 Combinations of Q & A:
Haragara --> English
English --> Haragara
Kanji --> English
Haragara --> Kanji
English --> Haragara(1 character change)
English(Haragara) --> Spelling Haragara
50 Sounds --> English
Haragara --> choose 50 Sounds
Picture --> Haragara
50 Sounds --> Kanji
Kanji --> Haragara(1 character change)
Pronunciation --> English
Pronunciation --> Kanji
(1)If there is any problem, please feel free to email to email@example.com with a screen capture image and mobile model. It may help us to solve problem quickly.
(2) The Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) under joint organization of the Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services (previously Association of International Education, Japan) started in 1984 as a test to measure and certify the Japanese-language proficiency of those whose native language is not Japanese.
First Test : Sunday, July 7, 2013
Second Test : Sunday, December 1, 2013
(3) Japanese 50 sounds version game app is coming soon!