sqrBEAT (Square Beat) is an addictive Rhythm-Action game powered by your music!
Choose a song to play from the music library on your device and sqrBEAT will generate notes for you to tap along to as the music plays.
Aim for a high score by tapping the notes as they cross the adjustable timing line on the screen.
Two different modes of play, and six different difficulties to play with:
* Tap mode keeps notes in columns moving down the screen, so you only need to focus on tapping and holding.
* Slide mode allows notes to freely move from side to side -- this gets even trickier when you have to hold down multiple notes at once!
* Adjustable difficulties mean you can choose to play using one finger or up to six for a massive challenge!
* Optional modifiers (In-App Purchase) mix up the action even further:
* Random Notes does as the name implies -- notes are randomly placed for a different play experience every time.
* Precision Mode means you have no margin for error -- notes are their narrowest and require focus to keep your tap on target.
* Short Notes will shorten all the long notes into short notes that only require a quick tap to get full points from.
* sqrBEAT starts as a free trial, limiting you to three songs of your choosing.
* Once you play your third song, you are locked to only those three until you purchase the Unlock Full Library item from the in-game In-App Purchase section.
* If you choose not to, you can keep playing those three songs as many times as you want, with any mode or difficulty, as well as with modifiers if you purchased them.
iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
iPad 2, iPad (3rd Gen), iPad (4th Gen)
iPod Touch (5th Gen)
If your device is older than the listed devices, then sqrBEAT will run too slow to be playable -- sorry!
sqrBEAT is the work of one developer: Eric Rasmuson. Please support indie game development and buy this game!