Ówine wine list with integrated management and sommelier advice.
Wine list & Wine marketing, Ówine.
Ówine is the most advanced digital wine list with in situ integrated management, working without the need of Wi-Fi connectivity* and without maintenance fees.
Simply just great.
With Ówine you will be able to show to your customers, in a clean, organized, elegant and attractive way, you personal wine selection from your restaurant.
;) No need of Wi-Fi connectivity*
;) No maintenance fees
;) Wine manager in situ
;) Stock control
;) Wine inputs with only one click
;) Manual wine inputs, with images and your personal tasting notes
;) Wine management: inputs, outputs, per stock, etc.
;) Price management of sales in glasses, bottles, etc.
;) Price management for acquisitions, distributors, etc.
;) Surprising and above all easy to use
;) Online help service “Ówine Sommelier”, free during the first 6 months
*In order to activate the online help service “Ówine Sommelier” and the ability to clone the wine list in different tablets, Wi-Fi connectivity will be needed.
The free version allows wine inputs up to 10 wines, manually or by choosing them from the preinstalled wines.
If you like the service, you will find the Ówine 6 month Autorenewable subscription, with which you will be able to:
- Upload as many wines as you want to your own wine menu
- Export your wine menu in PDF
- Automatically sinchronize your wine menu through your different connected devices
The buying of Owine 6 month Autorenewable subscription implies that:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period