Have fun with MOVABLE EDITABLE CHIPS. Use provided shapes or photos or DOODLE your own. Add gradients, outlines, transparency, masks. GROUP chips. Copy and paste. Features are:
- Add chips or your doodles to a scene and move them by dragging or tapping.
- Choose chip colours randomly or carefully. Store a colour.
- Select STYLES (shadowed, plain, transparent, outlined) for added chips.
- PAINT DOODLES using opaque, transparent or blurred lines. Doodle over existing chips. Erase parts of doodles. Tap on a doodle colour to choose it for painting. Select a spectrum colour
– Use GRADIENTS or your PHOTOS as chips or as BACKGROUNDS.
- Add bars and dots.
- DUPLICATE chips to create designs.
- EDIT chips in various ways: outline, fill, squash, flip, rotate, enlarge, blur, trim, grayscale, increase transparency, change colour, add gradients.
- COPY chips to GROUP them. Repaste the copy in various styles and sizes.
- SAVE scenes, the top chip, groups of chips, or MASKED AREAS as new images in the Camera Roll (max resolution 576x768).
- Change clipboard text to IMAGE TEXT chips (limited fonts).
- Surround a scene with a dark or light framing area to CHANGE PERCEPTION.
- Access in-app HELP.