The U.S. Constitution: Analysis and Interpretation app is a mobile version of the "Constitution of the United States of America: Analysis and Interpretation", a comprehensive analytical legal treatise prepared by attorneys of the Congressional Research Service at the direction of the United States Senate and issued as Senate Document No. 112-9. The app is presented by the Library of Congress using data provided by the Government Printing Office.
- Delivers the full text of “Constitution of the United States of America: Analysis and Interpretation”
- Contains a clause-by-clause discussion of the entire Constitution
- Discusses all Supreme Court cases and selected historical documents relevant to interpreting the Constitution
- Lists all federal, state, and local laws struck down by the Supreme Court, and all cases where the Court overturned its prior precedent
- Contains a table of contents, table of cases, and an index
You may perform keyword searches within individual documents or sections within documents; share documents via email; or save them to your preferred PDF reader.