With FetaLink+, surveillance information that is available at the bedside can be accessed from any location through an iOS mobile device with either cellular or WiFi connectivity, driving efficiency at the point of care.
• Provides comprehensive patient list
• Displays most recent key obstetrical data, including ruptured membrane, gravida para, and cervical exam
• Displays both fetal and maternal monitoring waveform data
• Allows Providers to review all monitoring data from the current episode
• Fetal tracing can be viewed when user is in the annotation summary view
• Ability to view both clinician and device annotations at relevant times on the strip
• Ability to view Medication and IV administration annotations on the strip
• Ability to view annotations made by the bedside clinician
• Ability to view maternal vital signs captured from the fetal monitor
FetaLink+ is a diagnostic aid that does not replace the clinician’s judgment concerning interpretation of data or appropriate treatment.
FetaLink+ requires that the care organization license and operate infrastructure for use. Please contact your corporate IT or Cerner representative for details or inquiry.