Hex Poker is a completely *original* game that mixes traditional poker with the mechanics of "matching" games on a novel hex-grid layout.
--= Features =--
- Simple to understand rules, but careful strategy is needed if you wish to go far.
- Intuitive color scheme and graphics.
- No more boring square grids, hex grid is here to make things more exciting.
- All statistics are carefully recorded so you can continuously improve your performance.
- Unlimited replay value because no two games will ever be alike.
- Game Center integration with over 50 different achievements!
- FREE! FREE! FREE!
--= How to Play =--
Game starts with 19 cards from a standard poker deck delt in hexagonal shape. You can form any 5 card hand by selecting connected hex tiles and earn $ based on their poker ranking. The four colors correspond to different suits. Using J, Q, K or A will give an additional bonus.
New cards from the deck will replace the cards used with the exception of the center card. You can deal a new deck as long as you have enough $ to cover the cost of 'redeal'. This cost will increase as you deal more decks. The goal of the game is try to make as many hands as possible before you run out of $$$.
--= Future Enhancements =--
- "Bonus Maneuvers" to help you get ahead, such as swap cards, wild cards, peek ahead, etc.