This App is designed for iPhone® & iPod Touch® 3,5 inch screen, iPhone® & iPod Touch® 4 inch screen, and iPad®.
C172N Brief is an App designed for pilots. You will find an easy way where to keep all the basic data you will need for a normal flight, by selecting the type of flight (VFR/IFR), and introducing all the minimum data such as Aircraft Registration, Departure, Arrival, Alternate Airports, Airspeed, Altitude, Departure time, Weight & Balance details... You will get a report with all that info, plus METARs & TAFs of Departure, Arrival and Alternate Airports. On top of that, in the app you will find the checklist for normal operation of the aircraft.
- Entry of data: Type of flight (VFR/IFR), Aircraft ID, TAS, Departure Airport, Departure Time, Altitude, Arrival Airport, Alternate Airport, Route of Flight, Estimated Time Enroute, Remarks.
- Retrival from internet of METARs & TAFs of Departure, Arrival and Alternate Airport.
- Calculation of ETA using ETD, EET.
- Weight & Balance calculation computer (imperial/metric system) according with the original POH of the aircraft (notice some aircraft may have different limits).
- Weight & Balance plotting according data entered by the user.
- Generation of a Report with all the info above mentioned.
- Email and Airprint possibility of the report (PDF format).
- Normal checklist according with the original POH of the aircraft, for normal operation.