360° Oktoberfest - Munich, Germany
The world's largest fair!!!
Oktoberfest is one of the most famous events in Germany and is the world's largest fair, with more than 5 million people attending every year.
You have never been so close to the action!
Enjoy 360° panoramas in a new presentation form and appearance.
The 360° panoramas brings you exclusive Oktoberfest views recorded with a Canon 5D Mark II in high quality.
This 360° panoramas are only available through the iPad / iPhone app.
Thanks to the 360-degree view of panoramas, you can immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of the Oktoberfest.
Your perception will be far more intense than that of a normal photos.
- Spectacular 360-degree technology
- Captured with a fisheye lens
- Unadulterated, unedited panorama footage shot with a Canon 5D Mark II
- Authentic recordings in the immediate vicinity of the event - as if you were in the heart of it all
Content - Enjoy safely at home or check out:
- interior views of the big tents
- point of view/perspective: closely to the stage
- recorded with a pole
- horses with tent patron
- carousel by night and day
- Additional stunning 180 ° videos of the rides and the Oktoberfest grounds
- Integrated radio stations with folk music as a suitable accompaniment to the Oktoberfest panoramas
- interactive 360° panoramas
- navigation: left, right, up, down
- Full-screen display selectable in player
- panorama output on Apple TV 2 > to big display on Television
- Adapted for iPhone and iPad (Universal App)
All 360° panoramas are played online (streaming) hence will not take up any space on your iPad / iPhone. 360° panoramas are updated as Oktoberfest's event schedule unfolds.
Accordingly, new video material is added automatically at no extra cost.
The 360° panoramas are available in the following languages: