Often we worry and get anxious about everyday things. Later we realize most of those worries were unnecessary and some irrational too. Yet, we worry again next time for something else. And this goes on.
Worry Watch is a unique journal app designed to capture and reflect on those momentary self-realizations. By logging ‘what might happen’ perception and then tracking it to ‘what did happen’ reality, we may get a deeper understanding of our worry / anxiety patterns. Such an understanding may help us challenge our perceptions and subsequently may help change our future thought patterns in a positive way.
How to use the app:
1. Log: Write down what is bothering you in which area of your life.
2. Track: Once past the worry, note down if it turned out to be as bad as you worried
3. Analyze: View the patterns and trends in your anxiety with the help of charts generated by the app based on the data you entered.
4. Realize: Based on your own statistics, realize that your worries may be mostly unfounded.
5. Reflect: Challenge your worry perception next time you tend to worry
1. Universal: Pay once to use in all your iOS devices - iPhone, iPod, iPad
2. Privacy: Protect the journal using a passcode
3. Offline: No internet connection needed
4. Quick Search: Search events based on title of event
5. Advanced Search: Extensive filters to search events based on outcome, context, date and day of week
6. Daily Reminders: Set aside time daily to clear your mind
7. Customizations: Personalize the app using your own contexts
For more information and support, visit website worrywatch.com