Hmmm so I have a bill of $259.65 including tax, so how much should I tip?
Tipping used to be simple. Now with a truck load of taxes, service charges, per person splitting and what not, a simple restaurant etiquette has turned into a full on battle of the brains.
Luckily, there’s Tap Tip to save you the hassle of tipping wrong. And even calculating it. Within seconds you can get the perfect amount of tipping needed to keep that waiter smiling, your reputation intact and your finances up and running.
Imagine tipping incorrectly at every meal every time you eat out. Sounds simple but the damage builds up over time to be something serious. An app like Tap Tip can help you loads.
Oh, and it has lots of other nice features too!
• You can calculate service based tipping
• You can exclude sales taxes from tipping
• You can round the tip or the total
• Up to 100 person split of the bill ( VERY convenient) with per person billing and tipping
• Switch the currency with ease!
• Just a simple tap and swipe action to operate
• Tip even faster with the companion Apple Watch app
• Oh and if you want, you can even share it on social media like Facebook, twitter etc.
PS: That would be $00.00 for the app (tip included!)