“Perfect Weather […] provides a wealth of information in one simple screen that can help you plan hours or days ahead. It's also a well-designed app that's easy to navigate and doesn't require a lot of fuss to get to the information that matters the most.” – Dan Seifert, The Verge
A beautifully balanced view of the weather. Perfect Weather was designed for use in the United States.
Some weather apps are overloaded with information. Others are designed to be pretty rather than useful. Perfect Weather strikes the right balance. It gives you a quick, clear overview of the conditions you care most about.
All the weather info you need at a glance:
• 7 day forecast
• Weather maps with radar and clouds
• Detailed current conditions
• Temperature chart with hourly forecast pop-up
• Notification Center widget
Clear interface that’s easy to use:
• See temperatures in all locations at once
• Switch quickly between locations
• View and share severe weather alerts
• Share animated weather map as a GIF
More advanced apps still have their place, if you want to see a drought map or some other technical data, but Perfect Weather provides a quick, clear look at the most important stuff.