The NHS App is a mobile platform designed for use in the Neighbourhood Health Screening (NHS) which integrates medical surveys, data collection and health education in one easy-to-use package.
NHS is an initiative lead by students from the National University of Singapore’s Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine which serves underprivileged and elderly residents through a combination of door-to-door health screenings and personalized follow-up. It is an initiative supported by the National University of Singapore’s Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine.
The application features a clean, intuitive questionnaire interface which guides surveyors through the entire process for an engaging survey experience. The Education Module provides important healthcare information about the prevention and management of prevalent healthcare issues via series of engaging slides and videos.
The NHS App features:
• Easy-to-use interface.
• Neat, categorized questionnaire.
• Educational slides on healthcare (& lifestyle) issues.
• Multi-lingual videos advising patients on health-related issues.
• Editable questionnaire format for subsequent updates/as a model for similar projects.
**Important information for users**
• Login information will be provided by the NHS team.
• All fields MUST be correctly filled.
• Take note of the remarks within empty fields for instructions on how to fill up the fields (e.g. decimal places, units, etc).
• Fields with an ASTERISK are compulsory and must be completed for progress through the form.
• Health education should be given wherever possible. Select the ‘Education Module’ button to launch the education material.
• Please check through ALL the information before submitting the forms.
Please direct all queries on the application and its use in other projects to email@example.com