Horder is a game of word building and gravity. Letters fall from the sky and you must build words from them to get them to disappear and score points. Tilt your device to the left and right to control where the boxes fall or reposition existing stacks. Truly addictive game play will have you going round after round.
- Super realistic physics that will amaze you. Boxes bounce and topple over. Tilt your device and watch as everything slides to one side.
- Sixteen levels of increasing difficulty. Roguelike play means that every game counts. Fail at a level and you start at the beginning.
- Fully Game Center integrated. Can you have the highest score amongst your friends? Can you acquire all twelve achievements?
- A moving soundtrack by Scenery (http://scenerymusic.com)
- Addicting, quick games means that you will want to try "just one more time" to beat your previous best.
- Optimized for iOS 7 and retina displays.