Record amazing slow motion videos in real time with SlowCam. Tap and hold slow motion button during recording to capture video at 60/120 FPS* for ultra smooth slow motion capture. Support for all devices with iOS 7.
* Framerate of each device (30, 60, 120fps) is limited only by hardware and iOS, SlowCam always uses max available framerate for device
- Tap and hold "Slow Motion" button to record in high frame rate slow motion. Possibility to set it to just tap to start slow motion in iOS settings
- Smooth transition from normal speed to Slow Motion
- Slide Zoom button to zoom in/out (iPhone 5+)
- Support of 120 FPS (iPhone 5s+), 60 FPS (iPhone 5/5C, iPad mini), 30 FPS (other devices) *
- Set Focus/Exposure point together or separately (double tap to reset)
- Rendering in background - you can record next video even when the previous is being rendered
- Saving video in Camera Roll
It’s time to take it nice and slow with SlowCam - Realtime Slow Motion Video Camera, which enables you to record ultra-smooth slow motion videos at surprisingly high frame rates using nothing but your iPhone camera and a reasonably steady hand.