JoinTheChallenge helps you live a healthier lifestyle and invites you to try our app, with your first 30 days FREE! We made the easiest app for tracking your food, water, exercise, steps, and weight, while giving you the feedback you need. Our advanced traffic-light food rating system gives you immediate feedback on your food choices, and even lets you see entire restaurant menus (largest health rated menu database with over 66% of U.S. restaurants), with every item rated, when you are eating out.
ACCORDING TO A SCIENTIFIC ANALYSIS PUBLISHED IN A MEDICAL JOURNAL:
“The smartphone app, incorporating the [traffic-light] system, has the potential to improve nutrition; reduce the risk of developing diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, and stroke; and improve public health.” – A study of JoinTheChallenge’s system published in the Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology
- Green Rated Foods: the most healthful and nutritious foods with the lowest calories, calories from fat, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, and carbohydrates.
- Yellow Rated Foods: medium healthful and nutritious foods with 35% more calories than Green rated foods.
- Red Rated Foods: the least healthful and nutritious foods with 60% more calories than Green rated foods.
Larivee, S., Greenway, F. L., Johnson, W. D. (2015). A Statistical Analysis of a Traffic-Light Food Rating System to Promote Healthy Nutrition and Body Weight. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology June 2015. Copyright © 2015 by Diabetes Technology Society. Reprinted by permission of SAGE Publications, Inc.
HOW IT WORKS
- Food Tracking: Log your meals using just the name of a food (e.g., “Grilled Chicken Wrap”) and our food rater rates your meal in seconds. When you are eating at a restaurant, see and log meals directly from restaurant menus. Replace your Red and Yellow meals with Green meals to improve your diet.
- Exercise Tracking: Tracking your activity helps you reach recommended amounts of exercise. Easily see which days you have been active to make sure you are getting the exercise you need.
- Step Counter: Easily connect to Apple Health and automatically sync your data to view your progress towards 10,000 daily steps.
- Water Tracker: Use our water counter to track how much water you’ve been drinking and reach your goal of 8 cups (64 ounces) of water per day.
- Weight Tracking: Set a weight challenge and weigh in regularly to track your progress. You can set weight challenges for weight loss, weight gain, or to maintain your weight.
- Easy food tracking
- Easy exercise tracking
- Easy weight and goal tracking
- Largest health rated menu database with over 23,000,000 rated menu items from over 400,000 restaurants, including five star restaurants and local favorites
- Seamless step counter
- Easy water tracker
- Share data with Apple Health (requires compatible device with iOS 9.0 or higher)
“Great app – looking forward to sharing it with my patients!”
“Amazing – I love this app! I use it every day”
Join us for free and see if you can eat only Green rated foods!
Get your first 30 days free! Only $9.99 per month thereafter.
Join the challenge!
You must be at least 18 years of age and in the United States. After the free period, requires purchase for access to all available features. Internet connection required.
Questions or comments: email@example.com