PDF to Numbers by PDF2Office converts your PDF to editable Numbers files on your iPhone.
Convert PDF to Numbers; Convert PDF to JPEG; Convert PDF to PNG and mark specific areas to convert using the Area Select tool and have it editable on your iPhone!
PDF to Numbers converts PDF files into editable Numbers documents converting the PDF into a spreadsheet that contains data in tabulated rows and columns. Every page in a PDF is converted into an equivalent sheet in the resulting Numbers file.
PDF to Numbers also provides detailed options for fine-tuning the conversion process. You can convert the entire PDF file or specify a range of pages to convert to the Numbers format. PDF to Numbers has an integrated PDF viewer allowing you to view the file you want to convert.
* Convert PDFs to editable Numbers files
* Read PDF Files using the integrated PDF viewer.
* Mark just the area within a page to convert. You can convert just the selected area to Numbers, JPEG or PNG types
* Select an area of interest and have the contents embedded into a new Mail automatically.
* Dropbox integration allows you to transfer files between your Dropbox account
* Use WIFI transfer mode to upload and download files between your computer and iPhone
* Use standard Pinch in/Pinch Out to change the viewing magnification
* Use the all in 1 interface to Convert and View PDF files.
* The converted result is easily editable in Numbers and other spreadsheet software
* Transfer your converted files to any other software on the iPhone that can accept Numbers files.
* Convert the entire file or a range of pages only
Recosoft is the developer of PDF2Office the de-facto PDF conversion software for the Mac and iPad; PDF2ID the PDF-to-InDesign converter and ID2Office, the InDesign to Word/PowerPoint tool. Refer to our web site to view the entire desktop line of products that we are now bringing to the iOS.
Note: PDF to Numbers by PDF2Office does not perform Optical Character Recognition. An image in a PDF file is treated as an image.