A puzzle game for children of age between 2 - 6 years
A child-friendly game:
+ + + without advertising +++
+ + + without in-app purchases +++
+ + + without external links +++
Every puzzle can be played at two difficulty levels
- Level 1 = for younger children
- Level 2 = for older children, the pieces have to be rotated correctly
- Retina high res support
This puzzle-game not only provides entertainment and fun, but also stimulates patience and the ability to focus including cognitive abilities, recognition of shapes as well as eye-hand coordination.
Depending on age choosing the proper count of pieces is important so the puzzle is not too hard or not getting boring too fast. For this reason Aaron's puzzles have two difficulty levels.
You can switch the motives of the puzzle by tapping on the arrow-buttons.
- select the difficulty levelSettings
- Choose the difficulty level
- The volume of background music and sounds can be adjusted independently so parent don't have to suffer too much ;-)
On the info screen of the app there is a message center, where you can provide us with feedback so we can expand and enhance the app.
Aaron's puzzle belongs to the group of learning games to enhance your child's ability to concentrate and it's fine motor skills.