Logitude ETR is a digital assessment and training delivery solution designed to meet the requirements of Airlines and Aviation Training Organizations (ATOs) worldwide. Logitude ETR can be effectively used for Aircrew, Cabin Crew and Aviation Maintenance Personnel training and checking.
Logitude ETR iPad App enables you to deliver training and collect training and checking data and completions – Online as well as Offline – and synchronize the data securely in the ETR Cloud backend database. ETR handles the workflow processes, e.g. user qualification revalidations, automatically according to set rules. The captured proficiency data can be analyzed with the backend data reporting tools to extract precise statistical evidence to adjust and fine tune your training programs and to achieve instructor standardization. ETR can be used to support traditional training programs as well as AQP/ATQP and EBT training programs.
Logitude ETR enables you to reduce your overall training management costs with a paperless records management process.
- Electronic grading and submitting forms and training syllabus content
- Full autonomy to manage training/checking forms, syllabuses (curriculum development) with the rich ETR web backend application
- Full autonomy over Task Analysis (JTA)
- Full autonomy over Grading Scales and other grading criteria
- Full autonomy over Competencies and Behavioral Indicators (and SKAs).
- Automatic qualification validation according to set rules with support for different regulatory requirements, such as FAA, EASA, Transport Canada, etc.
- Offline and Online use
- AQP/ATQP/EBT and conventional grading
- Integration to 3rd party Crew Management systems with the ETR backend integration module to update qualifications
- Data delivery to the local Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and other stakeholders with ETR backend workflow manager
- Remedial training content generation and notification services in case of failed or incomplete checks or training sessions
- Collection of performance and proficiency data, which can then be accessed with the ETR backend reporting tools to support training program adjustments (AQP/ATQP/EBT as well as conventional training programs).