Ever wondered where on earth all your salary went last month? (I know I do every month).
- £35.00 on dinner.
- £12.00 on a bottle of wine.
- £22.49 catching a movie. (That movie really wasn't worth it, was it?)
All those little purchases = A large chunk of your salary!
'Needed?' allows you to quickly go through your statements, deciding whether you really 'Needed' to make a purchase or not. It'll then show you what you could have possibly saved and the offending transactions.
Try being brutal with yourself, you'll be surprised just how much you could have saved last month if you really wanted to. Maybe it'll make you think twice next time & saving for your next holiday could become a whole lot easier!
How to use:
'Needed?' makes use of your Dropbox account to access your statements.
- Export your bank statements, in Quicken (QIF) format, and store them somewhere on Dropbox.
- Install the Dropbox iPhone app & sign in.
- You're now ready to access your statements from 'Needed?' and start saving money!