Save $$$ on your electricity bills! My PG&E Toolkit enables you to monitor your PG&E energy usage and compare costs across the various PG&E rate schedules using your actual usage data. Using this app you can find your best rate schedule based on your actual energy usage data. By switching to a better PG&E rate schedule you can save lots of money on your electricity bill!
Excellent app for electric vehicle (EV) owners, solar array (PV) owners, and home owners seeking to lower their energy bills!
• View your real energy usage histories over days, months, years
• Compare costs across various PG&E rate schedules, including schedules E1, E6, E7, E9 and the new EV rate schedule.
• Great companion app for Solar Array/PV owners and electric vehicle/EV owners.
• Excellent tool for electric vehicle owners to determine the best rate plans
• View energy and cost analyses for multiple rate schedules based on your live data
• Easily generate charts and plots of your energy usage across the day, month, year or lifetime
• Easily generate detailed PDF Reports
• Print reports directly from the app
• Email your charts in both preview and high-resolution formats
• Includes multiple time-scale options: perform analyses over various ranges of time
• Tip-of-the-finger quick access to your PG&E bills and usage history
• Universal app - includes both native iPad and iPhone interfaces
• Received alerts when a new PG&E bill is ready and when a payment is received
My PG&E Toolkit stores your energy data in the cloud in near-real-time to provide you rapid up-to-date most-current data analyses. This Lite version contains iAds and includes 14 days of free unlimited remote data backup and storage for your PG&E data and requires a subscription thereafter. Subscriptions for additional terms are available as in-app purchases.
To use this app, you need to have electricity service with PG&E, and have access to your PG&E online account account. For details on how to sign up for your free PG&E account please see: http://pge.com
Ndili Technologies, Inc. has no affiliation to, and is not associated or sponsored by PG&E.