First Step County is a unique app in the Education category that will help your child identify and learn about the prominent countries Flags, Maps, Monuments and Currencies. It will strengthen and improve your child’s general knowledge about the countries.
First Step Country is designed as an educational game for preschoolers and kids aged 4-8 years keeping fun and early learning in mind. First Step Country has friendly graphics that children love and easy to navigate screens that even toddlers can move around with ease. It is developed in a manner so that your growing child keeps pace with the world. It will keep your kids engaged and with every passing question they will learn new things which will improve their general knowledge. The topics covered in First Step Country are:
* Flags – A picture game to identify flags of various countries like United States, China , Japan, United Kingdom, India, etc.
* Maps – A picture game to identify maps of various countries like United States, China , Japan, United Kingdom, India, etc.
* Monuments - A picture game to identify various monuments of the world like White House, Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower, London Eye, Taj Mahal, etc.
* Currency – A picture game to identify currencies of various countries like United States, China , Japan, United Kingdom, India, etc.
First Step Country is build upon the same proven concept as it’s predecessor apps which were hugely successful and very well received by children and parents all over the world. First Step Country is fun and easy to use.
- Teaches about Flags, Maps, Monuments, and Currency
- Easy to play & learn
- Helps develop memory, concentration, and general knowledge
- It provides the kids a sense of achievement
- Helps develop sound and visual recognition skills in younger kids
First Step Country teaches fundamental concepts critical for kids. Detailed description of flags, maps, monuments, and currency is also included for the little ones who don’t know or are confused between things.
Help and Support?
Reach us any time with questions, feedback or comments: