"My bioTime" - my motivator of youth, slimness and health!!!
Simple and objective criterion of health and the risk of early development of diseases that are dependent on biological aging!
Some look younger than their years, others - older. At first biological time flows more slowly, the second - accelerated. How quickly running your personal biological time (bioTime)? What is the rate of flow of your Life at the moment? The faster your bioTime, the faster you grow old, and so now you have a higher risk of age-related metabolic disorders, such as atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, elevated cholesterol, reduced potency and immunity, cancer and other diseases.
You'll be able to:
– see the clock counting down your bioTime as compared with real time;
– estimate the personal dependence of bioTime on your stereotype of diet and physical activity;
– timely realize the need to change your habitual lifestyle to prevent premature ageing and age-related diseases;
– keep a diary of changes in the diet and physical activity with the calculation of the expected savings of bioTime hours;
– control the dynamics of the most important health indicators (weight, circumferences, body mass index (BMI), etc.), presented as a table and/or chart with a trend for the next 4 weeks.
The application can be used in medical practice to motivate patients to correct overweight and obesity, to comply with a healthy lifestyle and to participate in wellness programs.
“My bioTime” is designed for use by women aged 18 – 60 years and men aged 21 – 60 years. Accuracy of the calculation of the bioTime is reduced in patients with a body mass index (BMI) greater than 40 kg/m2.
It is not recommended for use by persons with mental illnesses and psychotic disorders such as hypochondria, gerontophobia, neophobia, ergophobia, etc.