This app was set up to share knowledge and help you test and verify your Medical knowledge. It's a great way for you to revise and check what you have learned.
This app is a suite app containing 10 individual apps on the following areas:
Note: each app is also available separately.
Together, this app contains over 2300 questions.
This Quizzes in each area combine our quizzes on systems, terminology, disorders, diseases, treatments etc.
Through this app you will be able to review your knowledge in each of these areas - in one handy comprehensive suite / package.
This is the ideal app for anyone who wants to learn or revise medical knowledge / foundational medical terms.
This review quiz app contains over 2300 uestions - both multiple choice and true / false questions that go over the essential areas that you need to know. It's great as practice app that you can use to test what you have learned or also as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam.
The questions have been carefully developed and improved though extensive use and feedback on the Learning Nurse website. He questions focus on important concepts and terminology that have been known to be tricky and hard to remember or grasp. This is great for anyone studying Nursing, Medicine or any related profession.
It's the perfect app helping you test your knowledge in preparation for exam day!
You can choose to answer 25 or 50 or 100 questions. The questions will be randomized so that each time you take the quiz (for example 25 questions) you will get a different set of questions. At the end of the quiz, you will be shown the total number you got correct and your percentage score.
• Offers the ideal test format for both professionals and students.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choices – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• Quiz tests your knowledge of medical terminology covering hundreds of terms
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
• Shows your score at the end of each quiz
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Try this unique Suite of Medical Apps quiz and you’ll be glad you did!