INTRODUCING WEST MEMORIAL PLACE. ONE VISION. ENDLESS POTENTIAL.
Developed by Skanska, designed by the prominent architectural firm HOK to LEED Platinum standards and located in the center of Houston’s Energy Corridor, West Memorial Place is connected to everything that is essential in life and in business.
ONE WITH COMMUNITY.
West Memorial Place is located on 12 acres in the center of Houston’s Energy Corridor, one of the preeminent locations for national and international companies in the oil and gas industry. Leading companies like ConocoPhillips, Shell, BP and Wood Group call this 26,000-acre enclave of lush parks, bayous, offices and neighborhoods home. If energy is your business, the Energy Corridor is where you want to be.
Highly visible and accessible yet private, West Memorial Place offers one of the city’s most desirable addresses on prestigious Memorial Drive. Removed from the congestion of I-10, the site provides immediate access to the Interstate, Highway 6 and Eldridge Parkway and throughout the city via major thoroughfares and traffic arteries.
Within the Energy Corridor there isn’t a location that is better suited to the demands of corporate life than West Memorial Place. Immediately adjacent to the site are the hike and bike trails of Terry Hershey Park including the densely forested bike trails along Buffalo Bayou. Hotels and restaurants, retail and support services, parks and public spaces are all located just minutes away.
ONE WITH LIFESTYLE.
From the floor-to-ceiling glass walls, on the building’s north side, that let in natural light and provide panoramic vistas, to the abundance of trees and landscaped features that define the site, nature is an integral part of the West Memorial Place experience.
Bike to work on the miles of hike and bike trails in Terry Hershey Park and along Memorial Drive. Work out in the fully equipped fitness center outfitted with showers and lockers. Eat a healthy lunch in the on-site café. West Memorial Place is designed to support an active, healthy lifestyle.
BUILDING I ADDRESS
15375 Memorial Drive, Houston, Texas 77079
BUILDING II ADDRESS
15377 Memorial Drive, Houston, Texas 77079
• Two phase class A office development
• Phase I: 12-story, 331,000 RSF building
• Phase II: 14-story, 385,000 RSF building
• Floor plates averaging 28,500 - 29,300 RSF
• 4/1,000 parking ratio
• Located at the heart of Houston’s Energy Corridor
• Unique campus setting adjacent to Terry Hershey Park Hike & Bike Trails
• Excellent access to I-10 and other major corridors
• Designed to be LEED Platinum
• In the center of Houston’s Energy Corridor
• Unique campus setting adjacent to Terry Hershey Park hike and bike trails
Removed from the direct congestion of I-10 yet with excellent access to I-10, Highway 6, Eldridge Parkway, Beltway 8 and the Grand Parkway
• Fitness center
• Showers and lockers
• On-site café
• Adjacent to Terry Hershey Park hike and bike trails
• 24/7 security
• Card key access system
• On-site property management
• 4/1,000 ratio
• Nine levels of garage parking for Building I
• Eight levels of garage parking for Building II
• Enclosed, conditioned walkway to building
• Three elevators per parking garage with air conditioned vestibules
• Designed to be LEED Platinum and to consume 30% less energy than typical baseline buildings
• Sustainable features including a demand control ventilation system and energy recovery wheel provide energy efficiency and tenant convenience
• 6.9 watts PSF of power
• Dual power feeds from two separate substations
• Underground utilities provide security and beautify the area
Skanska USA Commercial Development