Rock Safety Group provides free of charge an OSHA safety application which includes the full text of the OSHA regulations for General Industry and Construction. These codes of federal regulations (CFR) 1910 and 1926 Regulations cover most work places, including manufacturing, service industries, and construction. Available free for the in the field professional.
OSHA is the main federal agency charged with the compliance of safety and health legislation.
• Contains the full text of OSHA Regulations for Construction Industry (Part 1926).
• Contains the full text of OSHA Regulations for General Industry (Part 1910).
• Contains the full text of the OSHA regulations that apply to most US businesses.
• DOESN'T require Wi-Fi access or Cellular Connection so it can work in remote locations, on the factory floor and out on the construction site.
• In app email support.
• Up to date OSHA news feeds.
• Keyword search.
• Register to connect with a broad safety community for email updates, latest news and best practices from professionals alike.
• Link to industry safety products and services.
This app contains many new and useful features to improve guidance to all your compliance needs without books or internet connection....