Tell your personal story to your specific audience. 3 easy steps create a 1-2 minute video you can share.
1. Have fun with a script to narrow your story
2. Refine your voice by recording your voice in App
3. Shoot video that reflects your community, life and unique story.
Walks you through the story process.
Like a little push down the hill while learning how to ride a bike- the script template is easy. There will always be a few stumbles along the way, but that’s just part of the draft revision process before you figure out your voice. Then you record the short audio segments in the App. You get to listen, review it and try it again. No one likes their voice at first, so it takes time, but it’s worth it because your voice is UNIQUELY YOURS. No one else can compete with YOU telling your story.
Shooting the video is just fun. You can show your story however you would like. You can have a friend shoot along with you, or even trust your parents… if you dare. The process is proven and the results are truly uniquely yours. Then you just need to refine it with a professional editor by picking three options that fit your audience.
1. n1 = We clean it up for you, add music and titles. You get a chance to give us feedback and you are set to send it along via email, the Common App, as a supplement to a specific school, or job application.
2. n2 = We give you specific suggestions on how you can make it look and sound better. Our professional editors suggest which video and which audio could be cleaned up to better tell your story. You’ll get a chance to give us feedback before you post it.
3. n3 = Our professional editors help you stand out by sculpting your specific story. They will provide specific suggestions on the content and progression of your story, helping it stand out and represent you most authentically. This includes video and voice suggestions.