Rollit is the easiest and fastest way for transferring photos and videos from your computer back to your Camera Roll.
Rollit works with a regular USB cable, which is 3x faster than WiFi transferring and there is absolutely no third-party software to install.
Enjoy the simplicity - only a couple of touches are enough to do the job.
- Transfer your photos and videos directly to your camera roll using USB cable
- No limit of transfers in term of number and size of each media
- Preserves photo metadata (exif information, geolocation, data, etc)
- Transfer photos and videos in full resolution, with no quality reduces
- The only application supporting as many extension (jpg, gif, png, tif, tiff, bmp, bmpf, ico, cur, xbm, mov, mp4, m4v, 3gp)
- Auto transfer feature allows you to transfer your photos and videos automatically without performing any actions
- Ordered transfer feature allows you to transfer your photos and videos either by name or by date
SOME USER REVIEWS :
Jesus I love you! Dude the app works. I have 3000 photos that I wanted back in my camera roll so that they save in the iCloud as a backup. I'm sick of having to sync to the computer and back in. Now I no longer have to do this since all the photos are in the camera roll.
***** Did exactly what I needed it to.
Loaded photos back into my camera roll with date and geolocation intact.
***** No Syncing!
This app works great! No need to sync your photos or videos to your phone, choose what you want on your phone without syncing!
***** Easy! Well-designed, simple interface.
Accidentally deleted a photo from iPhone camera roll when transferring photos to my iMac & used this app to transfer back to iPhone camera roll from iMac. One more cat photo now successfully posted to Instagram!
***** Life saver. Period!
Discovered Rollit via a friend after I restored my iPhone but the Camera Roll remained empty. Rollit is the only solution that allows you to import any photo or video to the device's Camera Roll, in minutes. Highly recommended!!