50% off for the first week.
SchoolChart is designed especially for school teachers to track the behavior of students.
Behavior charts can help students to improve their performance at school. SchoolChart makes it easy for teacher to create behavior charts for students without the need to print physical copies. This helps to save papers and also make it much easier to manage records. In addition, progress report can be shown in stack chart. This can motivate students to improve. All reports can be easily emailed to parents by a single click. This greatly simplifies the work of teachers. It is a must for teachers.
In summary, SchoolChart is an easy-to-use App that helps to save paper and simply the work for teachers. And it helps to improve the performance of students.
This is how it works.
1. Create a class. Create items and assign min and max points for each item.
2. Add student to class. Type in name, and parent's email. Take picture of the student and use it for his/her record.
3. Then everyday, just click the student and input points for each item.
4. Generate a behavior report and email it to the parent.
In addition, a teacher can also
1. Review/edit the record of a student in previous days.
2. Generate a behavior report for a previous day and email it to the parent if necessary.
3. Generate a progress report of a student for a period of time. The progress report is shown as a stack bar chart, and it can be emailed to the parent as well.
Please refer to the screenshots below. There are more screenshots, videos, and examples of use cases shown in the website.