A leading ornithology journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. “Journal of Avian Biology” brings you a high-impact mixture of Reflections, Point-of-View and Review papers, as well as original research Articles, Letters and short Communications. Enjoy a new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in ornithology research even faster:
- Receive alerts when new issues are available
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Share figures, tables or the article abstract and link via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Ecography on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on their Wiley Online Library account)
Journal of Avian Biology is an official journal of the Nordic Society Oikos (NSO). It publishes empirical and theoretical research in areas of ornithology, with an emphasis on behavioural ecology and evolution.
The NSO also publishes the following titles in conjunction with Wiley: Ecography, the Nordic Journal of Botany, and Oikos.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Journal of Avian Biology can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (6 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $199.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Journal of Avian Biology subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $199.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.