- Notice -
You can download the current month, the last month, and the next month contents for FREE!
You can also download whole contents by clicking the "Purchase" button in the app.
'HANAtoIRO,' an iPad/iPhone calendar, is designed for ornamental use with the photographs
of zen blooms utilizing special multifunction of iPad/iPhone.
‘HANAtoIRO’is one of the photo collections created by Manzo Niikura,
a famous photographer in Japan, Europe, and America.
The pictures are carefully selected from 300 items of ‘HANAtoIRO’ to make the calendar.
All the blooms on the pictures have been loved by people in Kyoto since long time ago.
* System requirements: iOS5 or later, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone5S, iPad 2 or later.
* You can download the current month, the last month, and the next month contents for FREE!
* You can also download whole contents by clicking the "Purchase" button in the app.
=== Main features ===
- Moving picture: The background picture of the calendar is not a still image; it is moving depending on the flower of each month.
- Calendar : Available for portrait and landscape view on iPad, and available for portrait on iPhone.
- Event Sync: Synchronized with iPad/iPhone standard calendar.
- You can input your schedule.
=== About ‘HANAtoIRO’ collection ===
‘HANAtoIRO’ is one of the photo collections created by Manzo Niikura.
- Unique framing considering the beauty of Japan.
- Japanese traditional color on the background.
- Strong commitment to Natural light photography.
- Multidimensional beauty created by nature.
And these features contribute wonder sense of depth in the space of the picture.
Each selected photograph is programed to make a motion unique to the flower on the picture using special multifunction of iPad.
Those photographs are enjoyable for even only looking.