Why is it so often hard to sustain change? Triggers in our daily lives cause split-second reactions from subconscious “hard-wiring” which drive our thoughts and actions. Unless we become very attuned to those triggers and learn how to effectively “rewire” the reaction, the default wiring wins out. This tool can help you to:
- Gain awareness and insight into triggered reactions
- Learn how to positively engage the rewiring process (through neuroplasticity)
Targets for Change:
- Reactivity of moods, thinking, and behavior
- Trauma (PTSD) effects and flashbacks
- Addictive Behaviors
- Relationship triggers
- Trigger Awareness Guides for insight and connection
- Action Guides for practicing new responses
- Daily Preparation planning with guided audio visualizations
- Lifestyle Goal Setting to integrate health and wellness into healing
- Weekly Reviews to track progress and encourage success.
- History Archive to refer back to
- Email Option to allow sharing input with a therapist, sponsor, or others
If You Are Working with A Therapist:
- Track the daily insights and progress of goals you are working on in sessions.
- Use to do the homework given by your therapist.
- Use the email option to send input directly to your therapist, which can aid your therapist in your therapy process and provide an automatic record of the outcome measurement of your progress.
Audio Narration by Tom Dheere- www.mobileappnarrator.com