This companion application for Guild Wars 2® allows you to browse or search for items anywhere you have your mobile device (even when offline). The user-interface is optimized for the iPhone, but works on iPad as well in compatibility mode.
Standard Features (free edition):
- Browse items by type, subtype and category where applicable (i.e. armor weight).
- Filter items by level, rarity, or whether they have a recipe.
- Get Recipe component breakdown at three different levels.
- Add items to your Favorites for quick access.
- Search Items containing a key phrase (e.g. "Berserker's Destroyer") in their name or description.
- Access the support site for useful tips and tricks.
- Send a bug report or submit general feedback (including feature requests).
Premium features (available for purchase in the app):
Remove Ads from the app. Highly recommended for better user experience and to support development of future features and enhancements.
*** Market Prices ***
Download current market prices for items automatically and seamlessly as you use the app. The last known price is stored in the database so you have access to it even when offline.
The Item Detail screen will show highest buy price and lowest sell price along with the number of items for all existing buy/sell orders.
The Recipe Detail screen will show the cost to craft the item, along with the current sell price (if available) and the appropriate profit/loss.
The ingredient breakdown on the Recipe Detail screen allows you to select three different levels:
- Recipe: The ingredients for the recipe itself.
- Refined: Breakdown to refined ingredient level (e.g. bolt, ingot)
- Raw: Base level materials (e.g. scraps, ores).