120 years of Scottish farming with more than 150 photos, all in one FREE app.
The Publisher of The Scottish Farmer takes you on an interactive and visual journey through the past 120 years of farming in Scotland providing a valuable insight into the publication’s history, and, indeed, the evolution of Scottish agriculture throughout the decades.
The Scottish Farmer, a weekly business and professional magazine for working farmers, their families and their workforce, as well as ancillary business people in Scotland, which includes suppliers, service providers and advisers, has been campaigning on behalf of farmers since 1893.
Proudly celebrating its 120th birthday, The Scottish Farmer is thought to be the oldest farming publication in the world, providing essential farming news and business data to aid farmers in the running of their businesses. Throughout 2013, five supplements were produced from archive material, devoted to those 120 years in words and pictures and have been recreated to produce this FREE interactive app.
• More than 150 historical farming images created from our exclusive archive.
• Create your own reading experience through a range of interactive features including image galleries, slideshows and video content.
• Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse.
• Pinch-to-zoom functionality to enable clearer reading of selected articles with exceptional text rendering.
• Once downloaded, browse the app offline anytime.