Get the most out of online learning with GroupMooc's discovery, collaboration and productivity tools.
GroupMooc helps you find, plan and organize free online courses from Coursera, edX, FutureLearn and others. This includes online courses from leading universities like MIT, Harvard and Stanford, as well as from global technology and internet companies. Once you find the right courses, you can schedule your learning in an aggregated course plan, take in-app notes to help you remember important points, and showcase your achievements on your course completion profile.
GroupMooc for Teams helps organizations train their staff using free online courses. This premium feature allows you to:
* Add your own courses. GroupMooc for Teams aggregates free online courses from numerous providers alongside your in-house courses, and enables intelligent search and filtering so your employees can find the best courses for their needs.
* Collaborate and engage. Managers can promote staff training by assigning courses to team members and sponsoring course costs like verified certificates. Learners can develop skills by requesting approval from their supervisors to take a course and spend time learning during work hours.
* Measure progress. Over time, valuable data on your organization's learning patterns will accumulate within GroupMooc, allowing you to understand skills development across your teams as well as quantify time and money spent on learning.
GroupMooc for Teams is a paid feature accessible by making an in-app purchase. If you subscribe to this feature every month you will be charged the same amount of money based on the subscription plan you have selected. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Please bear in mind that the subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours of the end of the current period and will show the cost of the renewal.
You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
These are the subscription plans you can purchase:
* Up to 10 users: 59.99 USD
* Up to 30 users: 109.99 USD
* Up to 100 users: 249.99 USD
* Up to 300 users: 349.99 USD
* 300 + users: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All plans include a 30-day free trial. You can downgrade or upgrade to a different plan if you think it better matches your needs.
More information is on our website including download links for mobile apps.