The DMS Mobile Reporting app works on iPad and iPhone devices. It's the easy native way to view, store and manage any mobile reporting content in all supported formats, and to view Dashboards delivered by DMS Reporting .
Content uses industry-leading output capabilities which allow you to distribute your Business Intelligence content to HTML, Active Technologies HTML, and Adobe PDF.
The app supports the ability to:
* Configure your DMS account to access DMS Reporting.
* List available Mobile content and view it by tapping it in the list.
* Store and view previously-run history for viewing offline, and for your future reference.
* Share a DMS Report with any email users you designate.
* Receive and view pushed Watch items automatically.
* The app also provides enhanced support as a launcher for DMS Reporting content you receive over standard email attachments in your Mail app.
When installed, DMS Reporting is auto-setup to get content from a server on the Internet where you can view sample business content. You can add your own DMS Reporting-capable Web servers to the list with a few taps.
Note that to view your own content, VPN or SSL access might be required, depending on your DMS Reporting security configuration.