Designed by Special Education Teachers, Therapists, and Mothers of children with autism, Spectrum Playground is a collection of more than 300 fun, and educational lessons. The lessons are designed to teach language and generalization, two areas where children on the autism spectrum have difficulty. There are three levels of lessons. We start with the basics and work up to more difficult concepts. Spectrum Playground is an excellent resource for use in an ABA program.
Download this free app as part of your Spectrum Playground membership. If you are not a member, subscribe on our website and enjoy unlimited access to all current and future lessons.
DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR OUR CHILDREN
* Real images and voices. Thousands of beautiful images are used in the lessons. Voice over talent recorded all audio.
* Subjects are broken up into three levels so that we build to the more difficult.
* Lessons teach in small segments that are easier to follow and understand.
* Reward videos for a job well done.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
* No more time spent searching for the right images.
* No need to purchase replacements for lost or damaged cards or pictures.
* No more time spent re-creating lessons
* Spectrum Playground continuously adds new lessons for you
MULTIPLE LESSON TYPES
* Subjects are taught using different types of lessons.
* Flashcards – introduce letters, words, numbers, and concepts
* Match – Image-to-Image, Image-to-Word, and Word-to-Word
* Trial – Generalization and Exact Match
* Sort – Messy Arrays
* Three new lesson types coming soon
* A child’s responses are recorded for each lesson.
* Progress reports show areas where a child is excelling.
YOUR CHILD’S TEAM ON THE SAME PAGE
* Spectrum Playground allows you to add Team Members (parents, teachers, therapists, family members, etc.).
* All Team Members have the same view of the lessons and reports.
* Team Members can see which lessons a child played while working with another member of the team.