Send your ideas into the Idea Zone! Jot down ideas and they'll be automatically synced from your phone to Dropbox folders as plain text files.
* Ideas are just text files synced to your Dropbox account. View them on any computer, anywhere and anytime. Woohoo!
* Collaborate with others by using Dropbox's shared folders feature. Party!
* Reply and elaborate on ideas using comments. You can also add images to your ideas. Tubular!
* Dropbox means that your ideas will never be lost, even if this app ceases to exist! Totally rad!
* You can edit notes offline and have them synced when you get an internet connection. Rock on!
A longer tale:
My favorite note-taking app, Catch Notes, went belly-up last October and so went all my ideas. This got me thinking: why do we need dedicated apps and backends to support something as simple as an idea list? Ideas are generally just a few lines and could easily be stored as plain text files synced across the cloud. Furthermore, existing services like Dropbox have better features (file history, collaboration, conflict resolution) than any note taking app that I know of. And so, Idea Zone was born.