This application is perfect for to-be moms.
In obstetrics, a contraction may refer specifically to the motion of the uterus as part of the process of childbirth.
Contractions, and labour in general, is one condition that releases the hormone oxytocin into the body. Contractions become longer as labour intensifies.
Prior to actual labour, women may experience Braxton Hicks contractions, sometimes known as "false labour."
Since every pregnancy is different, a doctor, midwife or other competent professional should always be consulted before any action is taken to reduce the pain.
Some popular methods may be harmful to the mother and/or the baby, or may actually worsen the pain or lengthen the labour.
When birth is approaching, duration of contraction are normally longer and stronger, frequency becomes shorter and shorter as time passes. It’s really important to keep track of contractions, this will help you on how to react between true and false labor.
This application is extremely easy to use.
- Export all data
- Multitasking enabled, you don’t need to keep this app opened all the time, it will automatically log all time sensitive details without you needing to “save” every time, so if you are in mid-labor you can continue using your device.
- Due date calculator
- Contact mould for you to add your labor contacts, you can call them conveniently by one touch if your baby is coming when you are logging contractions.
- Universal binary.
- Log start time, end time, duration, frequency and intensity of contractions.
- Understand contractions by analyzing the charts.
- App will show you lots of pregnancy (birth) related data
- Optionally enable password (for privacy)
- Add comments for your contractions.
- Lots of more features!