Tap For All:
• Tap on any business around you (on a map or a list) and get the preliminary information about that business.
• If you like what you see, tap to enter.
• Tap on the services that are provided (menu or list of items, map, ask for service, chat with people around you, get notification from the business)
Now just use your imagination to see how these features can help you get better service or information and have fun in ways you could not do before:
* Search for items you would like to purchase, (and get info on where they are located in the store)
* Get notifications of items on sale or coupons available to * download, Chat with people around you in a bar or a coffee shop without revealing your identity,
* Ask people if they found your wallet,
* Ask questions from the lecturer in a conference,
* Order food, drink,…,
* Ask patrons in a restaurant which is the best entree
* Play games,
* Ask if anyone if they know where your dog went.
With TapForAll - you’re one tap away from all that.
Tap for All works with any business. So, you can use the same app wherever you go. (You don't need to download apps for each of the stores you frequent) And you don't have to lose your privacy whatsoever; TapForAll gives you a nickname for your interactions.
Note, at this point we are adding business customers, once we have more, the application becomes more useful. You can ask a business that you like to contact us and become our customer.