Connecting dots has never been so fun. Connect dots to form lines and lines to form boxes. These boxes give you points thus allowing you to smother your opponent. Box Battles is a multiplayer, turn-based strategy game. It takes the popular dots and boxes concept from pen and paper and brings it to your iOS device. Up to 4 people can play at once, with AI controlled opponents also available in varying levels of difficulty. Box Battles includes all of the traditional aspects of the dots and boxes game with exciting new elements.
- AI Controlled Opponents: You can play against the computer, set to an easy, medium, or hard level of difficulty. The question is, can you beat the computer?
- Multiplayer: You can have up to 4 players per game. Play against 1-3 opponents in the form of friend, foe, or computer. If you have the desire and the time, sit back and watch 2-4 computers battle it out.
- Strategic Point System: Each little box obtained is worth 5 points, but that isn’t the only way to take down your opponent. Acquire your boxes in the form of larger squares (2x2, 3x3, 4x4, etc.) and you collect even more points, adding a higher level of strategy to the game.
- Deadspace Options: Want to add yet another interesting aspect to the game? You can use the deadspace options to block out random boxes in black, making them unplayable to you and your opponent(s).
- Playing Field Size Options: You can change the dimensions of the playing field. This allows for games ranging in both complexity and duration. You can tailor the game to your preference and time requirements.
- Personalized Name and Color Choices: Make your play more personal with the ability to designate a name and color for each player.
- Grand Total Score: The game will record the total points that you acquire throughout all of the games played. The points are added to the grand total, which is visible at the completion of each game. This score includes all of the points obtained by people, not computers.
Playing Box Battles will bring back the nostalgia of its pen and paper peer, but leave behind the tediousness of a hand drawn field of dots. You’ll never draw another dot again.
*Box Battles is FREE for a limited time.